How To Shop Online [E&OE]
Proceed to Checkout
- Register an Account
- Update your address
- Add Items to your Basket
- Click on the Basket or Checkout
- Adjust your quantities
- Verify your Totals
- Click on
- Request Quote: Requesting a Quote allows you to request a quotation for the Items in your checkout.
- Request Order: Ordering Items allows you to request an Order and pay for the Items at a later stage, or via an alternative method.
- Request Invoice: Generates an Invoice Request, where you are able to pay for items once a formal invoice has been generated.
- Reserving Items: Stock Quantities are checked when an item is added to the basket, however an item is only reserved once payment has been made.
- Customer Accounts
- Simply Register a customer account and Update your details.
- Remember to Update your address.
- Company Accounts
- Register a company account and update your profile
- Set your "Account Type".
- Set your Company Name and Registration Number.
- We will automatically be notified and review your account, we may contact you for further enquiries.
- You will be notified once your account has been approved.
Warranties and Guarantees
- Access / Reference
- If applicable. Can be viewed when viewing an Item, a link can be found under the Item Code.
- E-Mail Copies
- A copy will be E-mailed (upon purchase, with your Invoice) provided that the Item(s) is/are backed by either a Warranty and/or Guarantee.